MARNATON KIDS 2023
Registration on the website marnaton.com
You need to sign up via the website. Remember: once you are on the beach, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SIGN UP.
The participation is limited to a maximum of 100 kids, except in Cadaqués where the limit is 200.
What do I need to do to take part?
1) Do the registration on the website marnaton.com.
2) For every child on the beach to be accompanied by an adult, a person responsible for them during the event. When necessary, the organization must be able to contact the adult, so they must be on the beach.
3) If both parents of a MARNATON Kid are swimming in the MARNATON, they must assign the responsibility of the child to a third person, providing the relevant information to the organization when registering.
4) Under no circumstances will a MARNATON Kid who does not meet any of the above requirements be allowed to take part.
– A good breakfast, preferably three hours before you start.
– Don’t get nervous when you’re starting the race.
– Relax while you swim and try to enjoy the race.
– Respect your fellow swimmers: Don’t push or pull them. It’s better to gain a friend than to win a race.
– Don’t forget to put on your sun cream half an hour before the race starts. Although we don’t expect there to be jellyfish, if you have a repellent cream, all the better.
– Swimming trunks or a swimsuit (not beach shorts).
– If you’re used to swimming with them, bring your goggles!
– Don’t forget to bring your towel for after your swim.
– Neoprene wetsuits are allowed. “Feeling the cold” is no longer an excuse.
How far will I swim?
Depending on your age group, you should swim a distance ranging from 50 m to 400 m. We hope that you decide to sign up with your friends, and also enjoy the experience of swimming in the sea!
|DANONINOS||5-7||2018, 2017 and 2016||50 M|
|DANONES||7-9|| 2015 and 2014||100 M|
|2013 and 2012||200 M|
|MARNATON TEENS|| |
|2011, 2010 and 2009||400 M|
At the finish line participants will receive their medal and t-shirt for taking part.
Good luck to everyone! Enjoy the sea!